Friday, December 31, 2010

love is everywhere !







A few days ago, i got some idea to take a lot of picture with my camera.
and i chose to take a pictures of love. yeah love! in my mind, i think love is everywhere. believe me or not? if not,you will regret cauz i have some evidence about my statement. HEHE :)
as you see my picture up there. . . all LOVE !
i got love on my keychain,rubric,my precious box,dictionary,necklace,wallet,pillow,t-shirt and even my shoelace.
you see.. love is everywhere.
but there is love that i can't show to you guys.
i also can see it but i can feel it. love in my heart ! yoohoo.. am i acting excessively? duh -_-
it's possible for me to split myself and then take a picture of my heart. you won't see my heart but all you can see is my death ! i don't want to die fast. come on was joking only ;)
love is a feeling that live in my heart and mind. i bet you got love also in your life. everybody i mean. cauz everybody need love without any exception ! HAHA.
love is real for everyone who can appreciate and feel it :)
sending my love for you guys :)

keyy keep going on next topic.
first of all, i would like to say thanks to my sweet jie jie, Sophia jie" for your gorgeous christmas card that u given to me on december. super duper hyper like it ! ♥
literally in my heart, i appreciate that soo much ! miss you a lots :)
i'm really excited that we will meet soon next year. wait for me ya, jie ~




next topic ! are you still with me guys? :D
you better say yes or i will kill you ! mehehe. joking ;)
aww i can imagine that today is my last day in 2010. time flies so fast, too fast :(
but nvm meh ! i'm sure that next year will be better than this year. actually i'm confused to pick the word 'next year' or 'tomorrow'. cauz next year is tomorrow. duh :))
i would like to say thanks a BUNCH of thanks to 2010 for filling my day with everything.
i got many experiences in my life. and experiences teach me everything. :)
i kept those memories in 2010 in my heart! all the sorrows and blissfulness.
i would like to say a LARGE sorry also if i had done a lotta of mistakes in 2010 to everyone. i will be a better person,key? :)
2010, you really make my days ! i'm so thrilled and thankful.

and i would like to say hello 2011 ! a warm welcome for you :)
my wishes in 2011 are . . .
dunno :))
i know God will arrange the best things in 2011 for me so i don't need to be worry and i know God knows what i want. anyway,Thanks God

thats all for today. time to leave !
i must say goodbye to this post.
Veve sign out.
criticisms and compliments are allowed in this blog. feel free to drop what is inside your mind about this blog.

Last but not least you guys have absolutely lit up my world through your happiness that you share with me.thank you for my dearest friends,family and etc.
BEST WISHES-

c ya around.

xoxo

♥ ♥ ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

something bout VEVE Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template