Tuesday, December 28, 2010

let me spread the LOL virus ;)

Hi there !! it's veve again ! tee heey ;)
how's life,everybody? they treat u well or not? i hope life treat u well :)
aw christmas was over already. but thank you JESUS for Your birth to world.
i know it is too late to say merry christmas today. but better late than never.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY !
sorry i'm too late. HEHEHE.
oh ya!you guys must see my photos that i had taken at christmas day! quite good lah i think as a junior photographer ;) #over-confident lol












I'm truly happy for today !
because. . .
today is David Archuleta's birthday !
may you have many more,i hope u will have more career in your life, stay cool and charming :) hopefully u will live in every peoples' heart who loves you especially me ! ♥ lol
be blessed, David Archie.






2 days ago, i went to have some vacation with my family. not bad lah i think. we had some fun but i'm pretty annoyed with my headache. it keep interrupted my head so i din have any mood to do some activities. GAAH ! but let it be. i'm home already !
yeehaaa! i got HOMESICK for sure. i missed my home terribly. lol
oh ya. got some pictures here to tell about my vacation.
let the pictures tell their own story ;)

my family ! woo hoo! but where is me? i'm missing ! ohh nooo ! aw i'm acting too over. meeh ==
off course i'm missing cauz i acted as a photographer there :P lol


she acted cute right? till i can't hold on my laugh when i saw this picture. pretty damn funny ! :D


look at him ! acted like he was the boss ! wkakaka. lol


and this is me :) the STAR ! woohoo. was joking HEHE

Thats all for today. time to leave ;)
criticisms and compliments are allowed in this blog. feel free to drop what is inside your mind about this blog.
Veve sign out. bya guys.
c ya around.
always give thanks for everything that you have in your life :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

something bout VEVE Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template