Sunday, December 19, 2010

what is inside me -


I w i s h . . .
i can have new lens for my dslr camera

i can have polaroid camera

i can get my room decorated and get some bookcase inside my room

i can get new wristwatch to increase my watch collection

i can have kinda like geek glasses cauz i want it damned badly ! D:

and many other stuffs again ! i bet i have a LOTTOS stuffs that i want but i forgot. lol


Someday . . .
i will have my long hair back ! as for now my hair is growing shorter. tee hee. i missed my long hair terribly :(

i will be somebody that can make all the people that I know me proud of me :)

i will be a better person in the future for i know that i'm not perfect and i have to learn a lot on this life :)

i will improve my english and mandarin language :)

In this world. . .
i have know a lot of things. this life teachs me everything.

ya not only the SWEETEST things but about the SUGARLESS things also.
when we are facing some problems in our life, just remember that God will never leaves us for He is always love us and inside our heart.
remember ! our greatest glory is not in never falling but when we can rise up again in our falling ;)

that's all for today ! i will end my post soon.
stay cool stay calm positive thinking be yourself always give thanks
Veve sign out ! c ya around :D

miss me guys!

Quotes for today : True beauty comes from within :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

something bout VEVE Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template