Tuesday, December 14, 2010

more than words :)

wazzup everyboooodies!
Happily now i can update my blog with new post!
sorry i don't have much time to update my blog cauz i'm a lil buzy with my activities. ya i spent my holiday by playing around outside my house. it just like i spent my time at home just for sleeping. HEHE. joking.
heii it's getting closer to christmas ! 11 days left.
wooohoo~
anw today is my mother's birthday. psst ! i will give some surprise to my mother.
yesterday i bought a cake at ligo bakery with my fren.. and today i will take it at 3 p.m with my father. and i had a plan also with my father to buy some present for my mother.
hope my plan will be success ya !
and i would like to say thanks to philbert for accompany me yesterday :)

ok keep going on next topic :)
errhh..
yesterday after I practised dance,i went to cinema XXI to watch movie with my family.
GUEss what ! i watched narnia 3D again. ya for the second time.
the first time,i watched with david,yenni,steven.indra and victor.
and the second time with my lovely family.
HAHAHA.
but I enjoy my time although i had already watched that movie.
after that we went to eat. when we decided to eat,it was already 11 p.m. :))
but i'm totally hungry so i don't care whether it was already 11 p.m or morning or what else !
all i want to do is eat :)
*aw i'm acting like a monster :))
this is the picture of my tickets when i went to watch narnia.


keep going :D
on sunday i bought some new bracelet also. erhh my mother bought it for me.
hahaha.
i bought 2 bracelets ! this are the picture :D

pretty awesome,yeah? i love it

okeiz thats all for today! i have to decorate my christmas tree.
thanks for visiting :)
i will accept your commends or critics cauz i wanna learn to be better n better ;)
byaa guys!
stay cool ♥
stay calm ♥
positive thinking ♥
and be yourself ♥

Veve sign out :D
lots of love from me !
be blessed ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

something bout VEVE Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template