Saturday, January 1, 2011

at last !


waddup guys ! today is the first day in 2011. and i think nth special for today. . .life still behave normal to me,treat me quite nice although i got a few of people made me upset but i get myself back to usual again. no more upset :D
uwww ! i'm really excited cauz u see my blog got some new appearance! yeah the header of my blog ! what do you think? :) i'm quite satisfied of the header of my blog cauz i made it by myself. 100% homemade. lol
oh yeah i will have my vacation 2 days again ! can't wait any longer ! woohoo ! when i'm having my vacation later,maybe i won't post any post.no time for blogging. wanna enjoy my holiday time meh. i've been waiting for that moment so longg ! ;)

that's all for today !
Veve sign out. c ya around.
have a blast on your day !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

something bout VEVE Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template