Sunday, January 9, 2011

holiday is not the end of the world !

waddap friends :)
i'm back from my holiday from singapore. my holiday was AMAZING ! woohoo. i guessed so. sweet memories lorh. sorry for i had been invisible for a few days. but now i'm available now ! u guys are waiting for my new post,rite? HAHAHA okay i would tell a little bit of my holiday. maybe i wouldn't tell every detail cauz i think it will be better if i only tell you in that way. HEHE. but first of all, i wanna say that i'm not a GOOD STORY TELLER ! REAALLY! i wanna tell my holiday but i just dunno how to express it. i got terrible headache and lack of idea how to convey it. MEH =,= but i'm trying now. sorry if it is a lil bit messy ;) okey when i was at sg, i went to universal studio,science centre,haw parr villa,sentosa island,bugis shopping centre.
THE END !
wkakaka.


just kidding :)
it was my first experience to come to universal studio and i was amazed when i arrived at that place. WOW. nice place lorh.
i almost play all the rides at there. but i love the mummy revenge roller coaster the best ! really an exciting ride. i love the 4D movie also and live rock concert. rockin ! :D

bad things that i found there were :
first, i had queued for 2 hours for playing 1 ride,i hate that ride till i forgot the name. lol and when it was the time for me to ride, suddenly the ride is broken or under repair. really annoying,huh? spending my time for that unimportant thing ! wasting my time. duh.
second, it was raining ! omaigosh. it just a lil bit ruined my day.
third, ummm i only bought one key-chain for me but i forgot to buy it for my family. mean ya? but honestly i din have time anymore not because i din want to buy it. they told me to hurry cauz they wanted to leave universal studio already. aiyoo =,= that's all about my experiences at universal studio. here are the pictures. i din took a lot of pictures there. let these picture tell their own story ya :D enjoy !










keep going on next topic. on the next day, i went to science centre. i had been there before. HAHA. that was my second time there. not much had changed there. but i saw 2 shows that i never seen before. the fire show and 3D movie. both of them were nice shows. here are the pictures. enjoy ! :D












on the next day after next day, lol
i went to haw par villa. where i could find so many chinese statues and the history of chinese and etc. i can't tell you my experiences there cauz i dunno how to tell it to you. even after i went there. so let all the pictures tell their own story. HEHE
after i visited haw par villa, i went to orchard road. all i can say was waw ! all branded things were there. i din buy any things. just had a walk there. oh yah i went to sentosa also and watched musical fountain. awesome show,again :)











next day before i went back to pontianak, i went to have some breakfast at pioneer. i ate at sakura restaurant. it was a buffet. and the restaurant provided so many foods ! till i got confused wanna eat what. i love to tell my experiences at this place cauz i got so many things to tell. HAHAHA. so i took sushi and oyster as it looks nice in my sight. after i ate it, feels that my body wanna push the food out again from my mouth. the taste was creepy ! eminently truly honestly ! omaigosh i hate that food so much. and i din finished it. but suddenly i realized something. you know what? the food that had been wasted will be charged ! another omaigosh. so i took tissue and threw it. and pretended to be an innocent. lol. i know i'm weird by saying that those food tasted bad. but i think i just not suitable with high-class food (?) is it too excessive? MAHAHA.
after that i went to the mall. the mall was so boring. nothing to do there. adult people corrupted my time for having fun. i planned to go shopping with my fren and sophia jie" but it was postponed till night. but thanks goodness i still had time for shopping. MEHEHE ;)
after shopping, i went to starbucks! yey i bought starbucks tumbler ! and got free drink there.








finally i can finished my story about my holiday. HEHE
i bet i will miss my holiday o. but thanks holiday for filling my day ! :)
anyway ! i got new spectacles! at last yey ! i love spectacles cauz i feel cool when i'm wearing it.

oh noo ! tomorrow got to go to school again ! i think i'm not ready for school yet. feels like i get some electric shock cauz too many holiday and i'm sure tasks and lessons at school will be harder and harder. hope i can get used to school schedule again. holiday makes i forget everything about school. HAHA..

thats all for today post. i think it is enough for today. meet again on the next post ya.
thanks for visiting. thanks for spare your time here.
criticisms and compliments are allowed in this blog. feel free to drop what is inside your mind about this blog.
Veve sign out :)



w i s h l i s t : Lava LAMP :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

something bout VEVE Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template