Saturday, January 15, 2011

human-being feeling. . .

waddup people! warm hello from me :)
sorry for the time that i din post any post to my blog. no time to spend some time to renewed my blog. don't hate me cauz i din post any post ya. keep your love for me :D

Anyway how's life everybody? treating you nice or not? mine is kinda boring. nothing special since i started my school again. ya i'm starting my school since 5 days ago. school is sucks. tee hee. you know i'm still on holiday mood. HEHE. although school is sucks,i'm glad that i can meet my friends ! uww i miss them too much. i miss the moments i spend laughter,happiness together. together is better than alone. :) school take all my happiness. ermm not all but most of all. HAHA. i spend around 8 hours at school. as a teenager, i think i need 8 hours for sleep not 8 hours for schooling. it's upside down. meh =,= it's hard for me now to find some time to relax. i seldom take a pictures now. and i can only updated my blog on weekend.duh. this is not all i want. HAHAHA.

key actually i din know wanna post what topics for today. i just wanna updated my blog since i din updated for a long long long time ago. but suddenly i remembered that i had typed some topics to post for my blog at my mobile. let's start it then :)
before i go further, i wanna ask about ur opinions first. is that okay? no answers means yes. lol
what do u feel when adult people control or dominate your your world?
what do u feel when ur fren break his or her promises?like can't take care of their own words?
what do u feel when our fren acted like a backstabber? talking about us arbitrary with a certain purpose?
what do u feel when people are talking about their secrets in front of us but they din want to tell us about that secret?

according to me, deep inside my heart i wanna say that honestly it's horrible.

first,i think i have my own way in my life,not all the things in my life should be arranged by adult people,meh? give me a little space for me to do some things with my own way. i'm promise i won't break your trust that u given to me. maybe my ways are weird but that's me. i'm enjoying my own way. i'm young and i'm free :)

second,i really hate those people who can't keep their promises. in my life, if i already promised to someone, i'll try to keep to it. no matter what. if everything still in the right way lah. i won't go left mah. was joking ;)
when people breaks their promises with me,it means that they breaks my heart too.

third,i word to say for them is they are HYPROCRITE. really wanna destroy,slap,punch,kick,curse or anything like that to those people. WKAKAKA. won't be such a killer like that. tee hey. oh please if there are something wrong with me,just tell me. i will learn from my mistakes. is it necessary to tell bad things to other people?i'm human also. and i hope i can some privacy also.
or maybe u are jealous with me so u act like that? that's not a good reason lerh.
every person is diff . you are special just the say you are and so do i :D
i just wanna tell you that if you love me,i will love you even more with all my internal organs.

forth,it's quite annoying for me to see people acting like that in front me. if they din want to tell their secret,why they should talked about their secret in front of me?any reasons for these? but let it be lorh. as long my life is fine with or without that secrets :D

last but not least, my purpose to post this post is to vent what is inside my feelings. cauz it keeps interrupt me and now it explode to this post. don't judge me for this is my blog. this is my world and i'm the owner of this blog. don't get negative thinking also about me, I'M STILL ME :)
if someone is offended with my words,i'm really sorry. or maybe you are the one i was talking about. oh i hope everything is still fine ya.don't get mad on me *puppy eyes* i'm just saying what is inside me :D

thats all for today. today post is quite long,huh? HEHE.
byee fellas :)
criticisms and compliments are allowed in this blog. feel free to drop what is inside your mind about this blog.
-veve sign out- 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

something bout VEVE Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template