Wednesday, January 19, 2011

when heart speak up ❤

first, i will show you the MASTERPIECE drawing from my adorable one, IRENE :)
she is the one who drew this epic drawing :) and i'm the one who coloured it. not all but some.
 
 today i got some time for sparing my time to update my blog. and i took some pictures today ! inspired by anonymous. thanks anway. sometimes i have so much to say but i can't put it on words so i just took some pictures. photography is part of me now. one word to describe my feeling today is MISARABLE. bad things happened today and i wish i can go back to past and undo my fault. or i wish can get an amnesia of bad things happened today. ohh please i'm not on my mood to be a cheerful person. i'm stuck in bad condition. i'm trying to comfort myself now. ah enjoy the pictures that i had taken today. with the theme when heart speak up :)










 that's all for today. i will be back on another post but i don't know when.
criticisms and compliments are allowed in this blog. feel free to drop what is inside your mind about this blog.
night sweet people
c ya around.
-veve sign out-

Today favourite quotes : 
MISTAKES are 1 step closer to SUCCESSFUL LIFE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

something bout VEVE Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template