Saturday, March 12, 2011

she is just an ordinary girl

This are the situations that happened in me. HAHA. can't lie myself that i'm missing my long hair damn much.
DEAR HAIR...
please grow longer in a short-term time.
sincerely, VEVE

HAHAHA. am i too insane talking to my own hair? maybe :P
and this is what i want if i get my long hair back. i miss braiding and i feel envy to see people with long hair. no lah jk only. :D

 anyway i would like to say thank you to VEGA cauz you know i'm touched by ur latest post on your blog. we might not close each other and seldom meet also but you put my name on your blog to say happy birthday to me ! :) that's more than sweet. thanks sweet heart !
click here to visit her blog and know her more

aw i'm so sleepy. let's end this post.
sending my love for my blog readers!
don't forget to be awesome ya ;)
veve sign out
criticisms and compliments are allowed in this blog. feel free to drop what is inside your mind about this blog  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

something bout VEVE Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template