Monday, March 14, 2011

all my life i pray for people like them

lemme introduce you to my greatest fans of me ! HAHA. just kidding ;)
today my monday is different from another monday. i'm freaking happy to welcome todays monday.
my friends give some surprises to me at school. ya i never expected that they will give presents for my birthday that pastalreadyactually. it's never too late to receive present ! i will open my hands widely lerh. HEHE. no lah don't take it too serious.
they wrapped their presents with a lot of newspapers and it took sooooooo much time to open it but they asked me to open it patiently and may not torn it for it will reduce the magical power of my presents so i just obeyed their rules.

AND TADAA !
eventually i can meet my presents crystal clear in front of my eyes !
earnestly i love what they had given too me. i was about to cry at school, never crossed in my mind that they are really care about me. i'm so touched and moved by everything that they did to me. oops but i didn't cry lah. 
DON'T YOU DARE TO SAID ME A TEARFUL GIRL, I WILL SWALLOW YOU UP !
eee just realized that i have a 'killer' mental also. HAHA
they give me wedges and purple shirt. and the most important one is their best wishes for me. they gave me 16 wishes. 16 wishes for 16 years old girl :) anyway i used ur newspapers as my background when i'm taking picture. and i think it suit on my room. feel that i'm a scavengers to myself. woott =,=
i feel so lucky having apid,ania,chelthy,tepen,ceg,oink,nging and kwebek filling my day ! I had a blast happiness today and you all satisfy my happiness :)
MERCiii

sending my second BIGGG thankss to mel,rei,win,kel,ren and tektek also! so sorry i can't get any picture of tektek.i mean lupita ;) thank you for ur COOL LAMP for a COOL PERSON like me ;) HAHAHA. and your birthday card is so fabulous ! i love the eiffel tower. thanks adorable for ur drawing.the lamp that you guys had given to me accompany my gloomy night. and you guys thank you for being my light in my life. ich liebi dich
oh yah ! before i forgot i would like to say sorry for my friends cauz i have stolen your pictures without any permission. HEHE. sorry for being paparazzi ! apologize is accepted rite? :)

khey bloggers ! gotta leave this post now. we will meet on another hello !
criticisms and compliments are allowed in this blog.
feel free to drop what is inside your mind about this blog
do leave some footprints on my chatbox ya if you don't mind
overflowing love,veve

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

something bout VEVE Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template