Monday, March 28, 2011

runaway?

 I just wanna scream and lose control
Throw my hands up and let it go
I just wanna fall and lose myself
Laughing so hard now and it hurts like hell
i just wanna forget about everything and run away
 today is like i'm under heavy cloud.
today is worst ! i can't believe myself that i should face this day. i know my friends have the same feeling also with mine. thanks for those people who had destroyed my mood today. i wish i could slap you on face. i'm just wondering why can't i have an ability to buff on you ya? just realized that i'm to afraid to do that. i'm not perfect neither are you. so stop act like you know everything. i'm the one who in charge on this section but why are you so bossy to take all duty to arrange it? i smell the smells of injustice here. we're not your servants,sweetie :) and i don't wanna start any fight with you. it's useless to spend more time fighting with you so i just obeyed your sweet rules. just because i obeyed your rules,it doesn't mean i like you. i know you have everything with you and that's why you act like that. but don't you think your too excessive? :)
sorry can't let myself be crushed like this. i stay silent but inside me,i'm fighting against my ego and emotion.
so i stand in front of mirror and told myself Girl,you will be fine,khey? :)
 
sooo let's skip to another topic! time won't wait for us. HAHA
ey guys ! yerterday was my birthday. :P why i said so? cauz yesterday was 27 March. 2+7 is 9 !
so i concluded that yersterday was 9 March. my birthday is on 9 March fyi. yesterday i celebrated my second birthday ! HAHA
my besties, CINDY AND ALBERT gave me some surprises. they bought a birthday cake for me and t-shirt. i'm so surprised that they made another birthday for me. and heartily i love it. lately this year i didn't have any birthday cake on my birthday. THANKSS SO MUCCH, besties
but the funny things was he forgot to take a knife along him when he gave me the cake. cindy and i burst in laughter for his carelessness. so i brought the cake home and cut it with my mother,brothers and sister.
and i'm so touched by albert's saying to me when i asked him why he and cindy gave me a birthday cake. for i know the head of this plan is albert. HAHA.
and he said that "i just think that maybe when you're 17 years old, I won't be able to make your birthday like this so I made this today."
 ee that's more than sweet. THANKSS FELLAS !


OHH YAAH ! i almost forgot about my present from my awesome BESTIES !
from gaby,yenni,mega,tifanny,karun,jessi and cindy. thankss ya darlingss :*
supa love it ! :D


that's all for today. i have to say goodbye to you. practise time is waiting and projects are heading.
please God,stay with me thru this week is so tough.
veve sign out
criticisms and compliments are allowed in this blog.
feel free to drop what is inside your mind about this blog
do leave some footprints on my chatbox ya if you don't mind 

infinite love,ve

:: today quotes ::
'but i love you' is better than 'i love you but'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

something bout VEVE Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template