Monday, April 30, 2012

unspeakable

oh hello bloggers! i'm totally blank here.
i was pretty hectic with school life.
so many tasks, tests and to be honest i feel so depressed.
and i'm physically and mentally tired but who cares?
feeling sad without any reasons and having some disappointments.
this is just freaking annoying and irritating.
oh please just please lit up my energy up to the fullest in everything i do.
i rely on You, God
i hate stress. i'm a walking disaster when i'm stress.
and all i can do is only smiling with bitter smile.
this. is. crazy.
i believe my life is riding a roller coaster and it turns me upside down.
i don't have any clue why i'm acting like a total stranger in my own life.
HAH :(

'sometimes the one that always there for somebody need somebody to be there for her'
yeah i agree with this quote.
and maybe it's true that if there is no pain, there will be no gain :)
so keep calm and peace out! yeah. 

 




























anyway i'm thinking about having a new banner for my blog. it's kinda old and boring already.
but i got no time for it. i just hope that someday ;)
ohh guess i need to kick myself out from my blog.
for next post, i will update it with my birthday scrapbook
pssst... so stay tune bloggers.
criticisms and compliments are allowed in this blog.
feel free to drop what is inside your mind about this blog
do leave some footprints on my chatbox ya if you don't mind

"Just when you think it can't get any worse, it can and just when you think it can't get any better, it can"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

something bout VEVE Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template