Monday, April 16, 2012

dance to live

hello people :-)
yeah i'm back! today's post will be full of pictures fyi. watchout! :P
my friends, Nadia who had just came back from malaysia, gave me something as my birthday gift. she gave me a necklace and i love the necklace so much. HEHE. i never expect she would give me this thing. first impression when i saw the necklace was "WOW, this is no way" i said to her that i love it very much.
THANK YOU SOMUCH NADIA! love you just the way you areeee ♥ xx

sooo after i got this necklace, i decided to took some pictures by using my camera. i took the ballerina concept to do this photoshoot. yah not bad lah i think :P
i was a ballerina when i was little but i pull out myself from this world. i regretted but nothing i can do. and to be honest i forgot most of the ballet technique. HAHA. so here are the pictures. enjoy :D







still remember with my barbie pictures on my previous post? hope you pay attention on it.
today i also wanna post some barbie pictures. this pictures are great for me. the one who took the pictures is Steven Mulyadi, my bestfriend.
he is a good at taking pictures in good angle. teehee.



well, this post ended here. see you on next post.
veve sign out

criticisms and compliments are allowed in this blog.
feel free to drop what is inside your mind about this blog
do leave some footprints on my chatbox ya if you don't mind


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

something bout VEVE Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template