Tuesday, April 3, 2012

after 9 then 11

2 days after my birthday, i celebrated my birthday at my house. that was my first time celebrating such a big birthday. i'm so happy that my party could be held smoothly. but to be honest, disappointment came when there was a sudden blackout during my party. my heart broken into pieces like seriously. i din expect for this but why this should happen during that day?!
my friends and my family encouraged me and said everything was just okay. they tried to make me feel better. but i couldn't lie my mixed up feelings. i want to make people around me to be happy and enjoy the party but all my plans that i've planned was ruined that easy. i tell myself that maybe God has his own plan for me. and i was right.
POOOF ! the light on :)
after waiting for about 1 hours, the light on. i shouted.
i really had a precious moment with friends and family
you know what? from this experience, God let me know and see something unspoken and unseen.
i was surrounded by people who loved me very much. my mother called someone who worked in electrical place just to tell them to turn on the electricity without me knowing it. my grandma sacrifices her time helping me to prepare everything. my friends who always try to make me smile. and many others things.
Thanks God for everything.
 
Woaahh this is the best birthday ever. oh yaa, i would like to share you some photos of my birthday party.
ENJOY :)




















by the way the dress that i wore at my party was designed by myself. teehee.
i'm just happy that i could fulfill my wish to design that dress for myself. and not bad lah :P
so i think we've reached at the end of this post.
goodbye lah?
au revoir everybody. meet me again on next post :)
 criticisms and compliments are allowed in this blog.
feel free to drop what is inside your mind about this blog
do leave some footprints on my chatbox ya if you don't mind

"Everything is beautiful but beautiful isn't everything"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

something bout VEVE Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template