Monday, February 7, 2011

this is february ! :)

Sorry can't update my blog with new post lately. have been so busy with school-stuffs and many things again. and now happily i can renewed my post.
lemme greed u first,blogger !
HELLOOO people that live in this earth ! or maybe an alien? :|
just kidding lorh :)
this is my first post in february ! need to make it become special post :D
CNY holiday was over already. since i must started my school today. duh ! hate to realized that school started too quick. when i started my school today, i felt so sleepy. can't opened my eyes widely. i think i left myself on my bed and forget to bring it to school. anyway today, there was people from USA came to our school. i think he is a missionary. if i'm not mistaken. :P his name is Elliot Benjamin Johnson. eee he is nice and friendly. and we were all glad to meet someone like him. ya cauz we can skip english lesson. MEHEHE >:)
anyway HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR ! sorry late greetings :D

yesterday is my friend's birthday ! it was Yenniver's birthday. she is 16 y.o now. getting older,huh?
HAHAHA.
i wish a Happy Birthday for you ya girl :) and may you have many more.
stay with Jesus and take care always.

woohoo. time goes so fast ya? 1 step closer to March. someone will be older in that month. i dunno who lerh. HAHAHA. thats me actually. meh =,=
aish that is not necessary. forget it. HAHA
eh it is almost valentine day ! but i think there will be no special occasion in that day. since David Archie's is not by my side. he is busy and can't visited me here. i'm talking non-sense already. lol jk jk :)
anyway today i went to the mall and i saw cute lil things staring at me.
you know what?
it's yoyocici doll ! they are soooo cute. too cute to be true. and i hope i can have 'em. i took some picture of them. since i can't buy 'em so i just take some picture. so sad niah :(


sometimes in my mind and beyond my imagination. i think coffee is similar to life. i dunno why that thought come to my mind. maybe just because i had some coffee to drink after i went back from school. more precisely cappuccino. HEHE. the reason is because i found out that life is not always sweet. the same like cappuccino that i drunk ! it has bitter taste but not all bitter. it has sweet taste also. i likened that bitter taste is the sorrows and sweet taste is happiness. we all know that life is sometimes hard and sometimes exciting. am i right? HAHAHA


oh yeah ! will show you my results after doing some camera project just now. :) can't take a lot of photos liauw. night already. here they are !



anyway that's all for today. i need to study now cauz there will be test tomorrow. =,=
bya creatures ! veve sign out :)
meet you soon on the next post. take cares !

criticisms and compliments are allowed in this blog. feel free to drop what is inside your mind about this blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

something bout VEVE Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template