Monday, February 14, 2011

happy St. Valentine day ♥


hei hoo people ! today is 14 february, time to say happy valentine day ! :)
have to tell you that nth special from my valentine day. but i did get some chocolates from my friends. glad to know that they still remember me at this valentine day. 
these are chocolates that given by my friend :

this are from david, aren and agus sannia :)
they packed their chocolates into mini size one. but nice lerh. and off course their chocolates are still sweet although they are cute in size. MERCI ! ♥
 this chocolate came from melly. she made her chocolate into tooth-shaped-chocolate ! ish she is a lil bit crazy :| but i think she is just creative. MERCI ! ♥
 and this is chocolate from tifanny,one of my besties. MERCI ! ♥
 this chocolate came from awang. he wrapped it nicely ee. he shared his chocolates to every member of my class and i'm the one who got it. MERCI ! ♥
 the last is this one, i don't know who gave it to me. this came from mysterious person. i hope i can know who gave this chocolate to me and say thanks to her or him for giving me this cute pink chocolate :) MERCI,anonymous ! ♥

 thanks my fellas for ur chocolate. i really appreciate that. you make valentine look marvelous for me :)

yesterday, i bought chocolate for myself for i like this chocolate damn much :D i shared it for some of my friends also. HEHE. anyway, i'm cheering for today ! cauz tomorrow is holiday. hiphip hurray ! but i should do my biology project and have some practice at church. it will be a tiring day. huyuh. and now i got some influenza and cough. it's really annoying ! feel that i can't keep myself relax. so i can concluded that valentine day is soo lame ;) HAHA.

i took some pictures again ! i love to play with camera. just between me and my camera. and i feel like my life is such a wonderful fairytale :D enjoy the pictures. HEHE




 

anyway that's all for today. i can't stand it anymore. this illness ruined my day. =="
maybe i will just spend myself in front of the tv watching grammy award.
bye,sweet people !
HAPPY VALENTINE ONCE  MORE :)
-veve sign out-
xoxo
criticisms and compliments are allowed in this blog. feel free to drop what is inside your mind about this blog

Quotes for today : you should be showing your love everyday, not just only on Valentine's day ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

something bout VEVE Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template