Tuesday, February 8, 2011

my wonderland ♥


Had just taken some pictures from internet about paris. oh i found so many epic pictures about paris especially eiffel tower. looks very tasty ya? ;)
if and only if someday i will go to paris and fall in love ! :)
i'm so in love with paris. i feel i can find myself float off in awesomeness there.
paris literally look impressive ! anyway i feel so happy i can have my own 'paris' for myself. not a real paris. phew just take a look by yourself. can't explain it :P i bought a bracelet and it fits in me.

HEHE. now u know what i mean by saying i have my own 'paris',rite? i took this picture by myself and got some photoshop-touch. quite satisfy with what i had done with those photos :)

today was fine. as usual nothing special. but i have to say something that ruined my school days. it was blackout ! classroom are totally HOT, no fresh air. but i still can get some oxygen for breathing. HAHA. i got civic test today. i hate that new teacher ! hating is a perfect decision now. really an annoying teacher. he gave us a lot of questions and we totally not ready for his test. don't ask me what score will i get for that test. not even close to high score i think. :| another annoying thing is his PERFUME ! pheww. smells so good ! oops! sorry it was sarcasm. the air in my classroom was polluted. and we hardly couldn't get fresh air. LOL !

anyway i'm so happy cauz i get no course for today. i spend myself in my house and playing around with my camera. and proudly i wanna present my pictures that i had taken today. i don't mean to be arrogant but i just can't lie myself that i'm so proud with all the pictures i got ! here they are. :)







that's all for today. i have to end my post soon today.
 thanks for visiting. thanks for being a good reader. thanks for everything
veve sign out ♥
c ya on the next post.

criticisms and compliments are allowed in this blog. feel free to drop what is inside your mind about this blog



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

something bout VEVE Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template