Friday, April 17, 2015

Silver Lining


HELLOOO EVERYBODY!
Sorry for my invisibility for quite some time. I think I've been disappearing for more than a year and TADAA! Finally I made a comeback. Short story on how I decided to update something on my blog. It's because I couldn't sleep. Simple like that. So I decided to watch something instead of doing nothing. The story of the movie is about someone who is working in another country and he misses his family so much and on Christmas day, someone surprises him by bringing his parents as a Christmas gift. Okay I admit that I'm bad at explaining the movie but let's move on HAHA.

Well, I think I'm on the same position with him. I'm far away from people who are dear to me and I miss them. I don't really say it to them but actually deep inside my mind I really mean it. I've been living in Melbourne for more than a year but I think my heart is not here. I couldn't really find someone to lean on. I feel lonely some times but I keep telling myself that everything is gonna be alright. I always show the brightest part of me but no one really know about me. When I feel lonely, I try to distract myself by going adventurous. Walking around neighborhood and find a new unique places, visiting new cafes, trying to make a new projects and going to uni for classes. I try to make myself as comfortable as possible because I know that is part of life that I can never turn back.

Sometimes I think that I'm not good enough, I'm not pretty enough, I get jealous over something, I get hurt by hurtful words and comments but I can't express how I feel, I feel like an outsider and all I want to do is just disappear. As the time passes by, I become a stronger person. I tried to stop the feeling the need to fit into what the society thinks about me and be happy instead. It's hard but I tried not to bottle things up inside so yeah. I think I'm going to stop writing for now because I might end up writing non-sense things HAHAHA. So before I leave, for people out there who are feeling the same thing with me, I just want to say that hard times and problems will pass and it will make the mature version of who you are in the future.

See you again on next post! Stay happy and healthy! I love you xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

something bout VEVE Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template