Wednesday, June 1, 2011

someday . . .

SOMEDAY, i'm gonna visit Paris and . . .

See eiffel tower and shout "HEY, I MEET EIFFEL TOWER!"

Drink a hot delicious brewed coffee

see awesome paintings !

eat tons of french macaroons for i'm so curious how does it taste :9

buy cooler fashion things till drop !

wear an awesome mustache xD
 buy berets !

so, i think i'm ready to take off to Paris ;)
someone take me, please? HAHA

hello hello blogger ! sorry for the late update. i've been so busy with my obligation as a student. i'm having my school final exams and it will end soon. one more day and i will free ! teehee. so how's life, every-body? ;)
nah, i hope you all fine. as i'm back from staying away from my blog.
so i think that's all about today. we'll meet on next post.
HAPPY DAY EVERY-BODY ! *kisshug*

veve sign out
criticisms and compliments are allowed in this blog.
feel free to drop what is inside your mind about this blog
do leave some footprints on my chatbox ya if you don't mind
 
R[EVOL]UTION RAWKS
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

something bout VEVE Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template