Tuesday, October 5, 2010

i miss blogging :)


hmmph..
first topic for today..
i still having my mid test..
still have 2 days to be free! :(
tomorrow will be geography n economic test. wish me luck ya everybody :)
after mid test,it will be holiday although it is only one day but better that nothing at all. HAHA :P

second is ...
i don't have any idea :|
hahaha..
aha !
i got new photos of me! hehe.
just for fun onli :)
my brother took it for me.
i took it on thursday,30 september.(closing the last date in september with fun,huh?!) tee hee ~
i wish i can have DSLR :( cauz taking pictures is FUN. i just love them xD
too many GREAT things in this world :)

this are my picture :)

i din edit this picture. juz let it be so u can see many imperfect things in this picture..
hahaha..
I have chosen it and i think this is good enough..
cauz i'm not a professional yet :)
and i onli took this picture using my sony ericsson handphone
12.1 megapixel camera
HAHA :)




thanks for visiting my blog !
i really appreciate ur time visiting my blog.
hope u enjoy it :)

that's all for today ~ byee everybody !
사랑 from me !
xoxo :)
have a nice time u guys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

something bout VEVE Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template