Thursday, June 3, 2010

ya gitu deh :P

JAMbO EVERYbOdY!
having a nice day or not?
hahaha..
i hope you are having nice day ya!♥

hmmph..
this morning i went to cycling and jogging again..
it was really tiring but fun!
hahaha..
nothing special with my activities everydays..
it was like WAKE UP then..
CYCLING and JOGGING..
WATCHING TELEVISION..
ONLINE till DROP!!(ekeke..i'm an online maniac now!)
TAKING A NAP..
HAVING LUNCH and DINNER..
SLEEP again at night..
just that..
sometimes i took some pics also..
bcauz dunno wad to do ah..:D

soooo POOR niah,rite?
hiks hiks..
like a piggy ah~
[ohh nuuu! i dun want to be a piggy..T.T]
hahaha..
honestly,i MISS my friends..
long time no see ya!
i know u guys is missing me too..
hahaha..:P

okay i think i will end my post at here for today..
hahaha..
BABAii guyss..
don't miss me too much..
(remember this!)
hahaha..
thanks for visiting my blog (if you are visiting..:P)

Have a NICE day u,guys!

lots of love from me,


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

something bout VEVE Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template